Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blessings

When I watch my grandchildren playing in my living room I realize I am beyond blessed. When I visit the doctor and he says I am doing well I know I have been touched by your hand. When I look around my world and see what a glorious place it is I am filled with gratitude.

Dear God may I never be so caught up in the things of life that I fail to see the what makes it so special. Please help me to be cognizant of the awesome world around me, of the things my life is filled with, and with the gift that life is. God, I'm so grateful for every good gift, and I'm patient when things are not going well because I know there are lessons to be learned and I'll be a better person for them. Thank you for teaching me the truth of your love.

God thank you. I am blessed and I am grateful.

No comments: