Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tired of the grind...

God I'm tired of the grind of my "new" life. I'm so grateful to be feeling good and know I'm doing well, but Lord - I'm weary of doctor's offices and medical tests and all that goes along with this new life. I'm tired of the hours spent in my car, of the hours spent in waiting rooms, of the wasted time and money spent on tests, of the pain and inconvenience of being stuck with needles and lying in uncomfortable positions in MRI machine - and fighting traffic to get to all those appointments. I just want my old life back Lord.

Forgive me for being impatient and for wanting what I cannot have. I'm not unappreciative of my life God and I'm so grateful for the year I've had. I celebrate my life and I thank you for every day of it. Every day is a gift and I know that. Please keep reminding me Lord, when I sit at the lab having blood work, or lie in a machine being tested - remind me how lucky I am to be there. And I will continue to be grateful.

No comments: