Thursday, April 16, 2009

I'm listening


I'm listening God. I want to learn the lessons you have to teach me through this trial in my life. I'm so grateful for the way you've carried me through these past few months, helping me cope with the difficulties of life. I still need you Lord. I still need to feel your loving arms around me and know that you're walking with me all along the way. I need your presence, I need your peace, and I need your wisdom to be my constant companions. I cannot do this alone.

But you have promised to be with us through every trial in life. You have promised not to let anything happen to us that you cannot help us through. And you've promised that your grace would be sufficient for us, always. Thank you for those promises. Thank you for your grace. And thank you now because I know you are going to be faithful once again, as you always have been in the past. I love you Lord. Thank you for loving me.

No comments: