Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Daylight

It's a new day God and its beautiful. The sun is just coming up over the trees, the air is cool and comfortable, it's quiet in my normally busy neighborhood, and life is good. Because it's a new day and it's beautiful.

Thank you God for this past year-and-a-half and the way it's changed my life. I've such a new appreciation for the blessings I have and for the life I've been given. I'm so grateful for every little thing that makes life special - the laugh of a child, the warm smile of a friend, the touch of a loved one, and beautiful mornings. I approach each day with a positive attitude because I know how lucky I am to be healthy and feel good. It's as though I've been re-born physically, and I'm so grateful.

Dear Lord let me fully enjoy this day! Allow me to take the negative things that may be part of it and learn from them. Enable me to live with enthusiasm and not just sleep-walk my life away. Help me to be a better person and to make my life as much a gift to others as it is to me. May I give my all to you every moment and may I do your will with love. And most of all, Lord, make me truly grateful for every day because every day is beautiful.

No comments: