Monday, September 8, 2008

Guidance

Sometimes, Lord, I yearn for guidance. Oh - I know all the cliches out there, how I should get guidance from your word, from teaching and preaching, from my conscionse - I remember all the things I've been taught over the years. But sometimes it just isn't enough and I long for a conversation with you - in the flesh. I want to ask you point blank "What should I do?" or "What is this about?" and have you answer me so I know without a doubt what the truth is. There are so many puzzles in life.

I am sure that in your infinate wisdom you know that I am better off not having such direct answers and I accept that. But sometimes, Lord - I just want to know.

1 comment:

sfaulkner2002 said...

I have just signed with a company that allows me to run text-ads on my website and they pay me each time someone clicks on the ad. The best thing is that they pay me via PayPal with a minimum of only $10.

The company is called BidVertiser, here is the link to use:
http://tinyurl.com/3zjbcm