Thursday, May 27, 2010

One of those days

Oh - this was one of those days God! One of those trying days where everything goes wrong and you wonder what you did to deserve it all. The septic system is backed up, the carpenter didn't show up again, the traffic was horrendous, money ran short for groceries...well....you get the idea.

There are days like this, Lord. There are days when I just want to throw up my hands and cry to the sky "Why?"

But then, well, I stop long enough to remember that I have a septic system to go bad. There are others in the world who don't even have a roof over their heads at night. And I think about the fact that I have a car to drive so a little traffic shouldn't be such an annoyance. And I seem to have enough food that I need to lose weight so being short a week isn't going to hurt anyone. For every point there is a counterpoint. For every negative, a positive.

Tomorrow is another day God. And it will bring challenges of its own. And also blessings.

No comments: