Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Schedules

I want to give you my schedule Lord. I want you to look it over, sort it out, and tell me what I must do and what I should let go. I need you to help me prioritize and get through my days with less stress and more joy. I need you to help me with my commitments and show me what I need to to let go.

Dear God life is such a challenge sometimes! I know you never promised us an easy road and I know that challenges help us focus and make us think. But Lord sometimes that's so hard! If I could just hand you my calendar so you could mark it for me: "important", "not important", "keep", "let go" - well that would simplify my life God.

I supposed you would say that I wouldn't be learning anything then. I know you want me to make these decisions on my own with the wisdom of your teachings in mind. I know you want me to be in charge. But I'm tired Lord and sometimes the decisions are really difficult to make. I don't like to say "no" and I don't like to disappoint people.

And I don't like to disappoint you. OK I hear you Lord. I'll go back and look at my calendar again and make more room for you too.

No comments: