Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Another day


I'm so full of gratitude today God. I'm grateful for your faithfulness in good times and in bad. I'm grateful for the way the sun comes up, regardless of what's happening in our lives, and the world continues to go forward despite our difficulties. I'm grateful for the message that we are a very small part of the puzzle of life - but that you are always, infinitely in charge of it all.

Thank you for the confidence I have in your love. Thank you that when I worry about my children, or my grandchildren, or any of the people I love so dearly, you gently remind me that you love them even more. Thank you for making sure I feel your hand on my shoulder when I am discouraged and for sensing your presence when I am feeling most alone.

God I am humbled by your love and inspired by your grace. Thank you for another day.

No comments: