Friday, June 11, 2010

Calm

A wonderful calm has settled over me God. It's so amazing to me how one day I can be so unsettled and my mind can be such a jumble of confusion and fear, and the next I am totally at peace within your loving arms. Thank you for that Lord. Thank you for the fact that you always come through and never disappoint.

I don't know what tomorrow will bring God, but I do know that whatever it is, we'll walk through it together. I'm blessed by your love and surrounded by people who care. What is there to fear? Oh I know I'll find something Lord, because that's what we humans do. No matter how many times we experience your love or feel your presence, we still worry that the next time we need it won't be there. We are people of doubt Lord. We are people of small faith. But you are a big God and you are ready to fill us when we need to be filled. Tomorrow will bring yet another reason for me to be agitated and fearful. But you'll be there waiting. This I know.

Thank you for this calm day.

No comments: